- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
I HAVE BEEN WITH D&D OVER 25 YRS AND NEVER HAD ANY COMPLAINTS WTH ANYTHING THEY HAVE DONE. THE SERVICE IS OUTSTANDING AND SO ARE THE PEOPLE WHO WORK THERE AND I ALWAYS RECOMMEND THEM TO OTHER PEOPLE!Wayne G.
2 + years of service, tires, and all the skills of management and service technicians since I retired to Butternut/Park Falls and I highly recommend D&D Tire and Auto Center for everyone who needs care and repair for your vehicle! This is a 5 Stars Review!Jim C.
When my tire blew, I was expecting a headache. Chuck got me in with no appointment and the guys fixed my tire and had me back on the road within 20 minutes for $25! Incredible customer care. They deserve more than 5 stars, honestly. Thanks!Bill D.
Got me in the next day and fixed the problem without trying to oversell!Jo M.
Very helpful and friendly staff! Good prices and great service!Antoinette S.
Awesome service!Jeff J.
Walked in with a flat tire and back on the road in minutes. Great service!William M.